Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wrapping Up

Things are coming to a close here at Mission Springs...we still have three more street service nights, and two more work project days..but besides that its just packing, cleaning, and preparing to say goodbye..but only for a little while.
I am so excited to go home and see my family..only nine more days! I will finally be able to hold my little Charlie, and let him sleep in bed with me again! Yesss! Don't tell mom though :) I have just finished my last piece of homework for the week, but unfortunately I will have some over break...oh well.
This week went by really fast, and time only seems to fly since we are trying to pack everything we can into these last few days. Its been so much fun on this first part of the journey and I hope that Mexico will be even more amazing! I thank God for putting me here and allowing me to experience him in totally new ways. My faith is only continuing to deepen as the days go by.
Thanks all
Mikaela

1 comment:

MBA said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU AND HUG YOU AND HOLD YOU! THE BOYS ARE JUST AS EXCITED AS I AM! I am praying for you as you wrap up your time at Mission Springs. I love seeing your pictures....you are awfully cute in your "tuna outfit"! :)
I LOVE YOU MIKAELA! 8 MORE DAYS!!
MOM