Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Bye Corvallis...Hellooooo Palm Springs :)

My family and I are all packed up for our Christmas vacation. We will be heading out to Palm Springs (where its about sixty degrees...take that Oregon!) at about two thirty tomorrow afternoon. I personnally do not like airplanes...all the random people that I have to sit next too give me anxiety :) Its silly actually. I mean, I can go out and talk to all the homeless people on the street, but I am afraid to strike up a convo with the normal people in all the public places I frequent. Ridiculous. We just opened up a few early Christmas that we couldn't quite fit in our bags. Mom got the boys a Wii Fit which is awesome! I only got to experience two days of its wonderful, entertaining, magical work outs before leaving it behind. sniff sniff. Oh well..sigh.
I am now all packed up for Mexico since I will be heading there after my family flies back home on Jan. 3. I will be spending a couple nights at one of my fellow Ventanero's house before meeting up with my team in San Diego on Jan. 5. I am so excited now that its finally happening. It seemed so far off when I first came home, but now that its upon me, I can hardly treasure my time with my family enough. They are all so precious to me, and its been amazing just being able to rest at home with them and play tripoly til the night grows old :) Palm Springs is going to provide an awesome good bye for us, and I know the time will go so quickly I won't even be able to believe it. So, so long friends and family! I love you all soooo much and thank you for the fun time and memories you have provided me with! I'll keep y'all updated!
Mikaela

No comments: