Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family Makes Things So Much Better!

I am sitting in a little cafe with my brothers Pearce and Ike, and my mommy and it is so wonderful...They are leaving tomorrow and I am heading back to Porvenir for class...sigh. We have been staying in a beach house that is owned by the pastor of the local church in Porvenir. It has been so nice, and we have spent some time on the beach, some out in the market place, and some time at church and the Ventana compound. I have been able to show them the places we like to hang out, and introduce them to my Mexican National friends. Its just been awesome!
Jason was the person to tell me that my family came...he knocked on my door and said "Two things..do you think your mom can give me and my sister a ride to Ensenada? Oh, and they're here by the way." I yelled at him and told him he was a brat (totally kidding by the way) and then ran out to meet them. I gave them all huge, big, long hugs and we have been having a blast ever since. Thats just a little, short update before they leave. Love you all!

No comments: